You will be helping support one IFA/Director, two existing Administrators and a Paraplanner in the role of an IFA administrator. This role is available due to consistent levels of organic growth within the company.
We are an energetic, professional and happy team that is growing. This will present ongoing career opportunities and personal development. If so desired, then there is scope for this role to develop into a trainee Financial Adviser. This is a rare opportunity to have exceptional support and training under the guise of a Principal Adviser. Discretionary annual bonuses are available and have been paid every year to all staff to date. We care about our staff and clients and want to ensure that they are looked after.
Responsibilities are not limited to but mainly consist of:
- Servicing client requests – including payments out and transacting on clients’ investments (previous experience in this is essential)
- Answering phone calls
- Obtaining information from providers
- Following up on requests lodged with providers
- Maintaining and documenting reviews
- Updating files and generic administrative assistance.
The ability to work methodically and with structure is essential. A professional but friendly approach is also important.
The role is based at our office in Horsforth. Salary of £22,000 – £29,000 per annum (on a pro rata basis). Salary to be agreed, depending on experience and qualifications.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in a similar or previous role and IFA environment is essential
- Servicing client payments out and setting up payments on platforms is essential
- Working towards a Diploma is preferred but not essential
- Management of own task list – keeping accurate notes and ensuring always up to date
- Processing and submission of new business
- Monitoring new business submissions until completion
- Completion of client servicing processes
- Experience of platforms, providers and back-office systems (ideally Intelliflo), although training would be given
- Must be process driven and have great attention to detail
- Professional and discrete with the ability to complete tasks in an efficient manner
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please apply with your CV detailing your experience.
A covering letter to support your application would also be received favourably. Please send your letter to email@example.com
Respectfully, no recruitment agencies.