Clarity Wealth Limited are an energetic, professional and happy team. We are a growing business offering ongoing career opportunities and personal development.
We are a dynamic company and are passionate about helping our clients. We take pride in having a close and friendly approach both with our clients and colleagues. You will learn a lot very quickly as you will be part of a busy and welcoming team who will help you develop at every stage. Due to the close support structure, the role is based in newly refurbished offices in Horsforth. This ensures close support and collaborative learning.
You will be helping support a small team of advisers and administrators in the role of a paraplanner and be involved in the whole advice process.
Discretionary annual bonuses are available and have been paid every year to all staff to date. Death in service of 4 times salary and pension provision are available. We will pay for your exams to be chartered should you wish to. We care about our staff and clients and want to ensure that they are looked after.
- Analysis of existing financial products, researching suitable solutions, preparing recommendations and complex report writing
- Ability to conduct research for appropriate providers and investments
- Manage the entire process from the first meeting with a new client to the undertaking of the business, producing relevant and accurate documentation at each stage of the process
- Good understanding of compliance issues
- investment planning and Pension Crystallisation options
- Ability to use technical financial planning tools, financial modelling and back office software
- Will also need to follow up on adviser requests and service client requests such as withdrawals and general administrative duties
- Ideally you will hold your Diploma Level 4 with a desire to achieve Chartered and or Certified status
- It is preferred that you have a minimum 2 years previous experience in a similar position
- You will have good technical financial knowledge and an understanding of personal taxation.
- Experience of complex report writing and conducting whole of the market product research.
- Be able to work on own initiative and achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- May be suitable for an existing financial adviser looking to change roles
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
PLEASE PROVIDE A COVERING LETTER TO SUPPORT YOUR APPLICATION
Job Type : Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leeds: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Please apply with your CV detailing your experience.
A covering letter to support your application would also be received favourably. Please send your letter to email@example.com